|CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR-IITR) is inviting applications from bright and motivated students with penchant for career development for the following Certificate Course(s) under the CSIR Skill India Initiative aimed at imparting fundamental skills so that students will be competitive for high-end employment in emerging technical fields. CSIR-IITR, a constituent Laboratory of CSIR, is a multidisciplinary research institute. CSIR-IITR is uniquely poised to conduct translational research encompassing risk assessment of environmental toxicants and is also focused on cutting edge science to train the next generation of leaders in toxicology. The institute has NABL accredited testing facility and has received Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliance certificate for toxicity and mutagenicity studies.|
Click for course details
|6 weeks||Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. 20,000/= for sponsored candidates).||MSc or MSc (Pursuing) or PhD (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology, Toxicology, Enviromental Sciences), MVSc, M.Pharma, MBBS|
Age (As on last date of application): 21-30 years (Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/ Women/ PH-OH candidates and 3 years for OBC).For industry sponsored candidate age is no bar.
No other mode of application will be accepted
Regulatory–Preclinical Toxicology course is proposed to be started on July 31, 2017
|Read the instructions carefully and keep scanned file of your recent photograph (maximum file size not more than 500 KB) before clicking 'APPLY ONLINE' button to fill the application form which is located at the bottom of this page. |
Important Instructions for the Candidates
1) Submit only one application form with valid details
2) Only one application can be submitted with one valid email address
3) Application submitted through on-line mode available on CSIR-IITR website will be accepted only.
4) After submission, the filled application form should be directly printed on A4 size paper..
5) Filled application can again be printed through "Reprint application" button available on this page.
6) Candidates are advised to keep copy of filled application form with them for future reference. Please do not send the printed application form to CSIR-IITR.
7) Industry sponsored candidates should download "Endorsement by the Competent Authority of the Employing Organization" form and get it certified by the competent authority. Candidate will be required to submit this form at the time of admission in the training program.
8) Further instructions for the candidates will be available on www.iitrindia.org
Click to download Challan form to deposite course fee of Certification Course in Computional Predictive Biology and Bioinformatics
Click to download Challan form to deposite course fee of Regulatory–Preclinical Toxicology
Mr. Nikhil Garg
Mr. Sarfraj Ahmed